Before we start
Before we get started you need to:
- Install the Ribbon Commander Framework
- Activate the Ribbon Commander Framework
- Reference the Ribbon Commander library
Ribbon Commander fully supports XML. All controls are serializable to XML and instantiatable from XML. The main package installs a few XML samples and a workbook (XMLSamplesLoader.xls) that can load the samples and contains delegate stubs for control callbacks.
Locating the samples
To locate the samples:
- Navigate to the Samples Directory through the Ribbon Commander Menu shortcut.
- Find the samples under XML
- Open workbook XMLSamplesLoader.xls and use its UI to load the samples.
Sample File Name
|RibbonSample1.xml||A Ribbon sample|
|RibbonSample2.xml||A Ribbon sample|
|DictatorSample2007.xml||A dictator application UI sample for Office 2007|
|DictatorSample2010.xml||A dictator application UI sample for Office 2010|
|BackstageSample1.xml||A Backstage sample (Office 2010+)|
|BackstageSample2.xml||A Backstage sample (Office 2010+)|
|XMLSamplesLoader.xls||Automates loading of the XML samples and provides delegate stubs for control callbacks|